Phoenix, Arizona (July 3, 2023) – Starting today, all Remington Model 700 rifles will come standard with Timney Triggers. The Alpha 1 and Police will come with the Elite Hunter trigger, and all other Model 700s will have the new Impact 700 trigger. Timney was asked to build a replacement Remington Model 700 trigger that does not compromise on quality. Timney listened. Timney delivered.
The Impact 700 trigger is the next evolution of accuracy for the iconic Remington Model 700 rifle. The secret to accuracy? It all starts with an amazing trigger and this trigger is truly amazing – American-made by the incredible craftsmen and women who build, The World’s Finest Triggers™.
Timney’s engineers designed this incredible trigger by machining the parts from billet steel – no skimping with metal injection molding or rolled parts – while still hand-assembling, testing, and calibrating each trigger at Timney’s facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
This new trigger has a factory set pull weight of 3 – 4 pounds (non-adjustable) that will give you a crisp, clean break and features our Sear Engagement Adjustment Lock design (SEAL’d) which ensures a user-friendly experience.
The new Impact 700 trigger is Timney’s latest, innovative, overnight success – 77 years in the making.
Impact 700 Tech Specs:
• Factory-tuned pull weight of 3 – 4 lbs.
• Non-adjustable pull weight and overtravel.
• The trigger sear and trigger shoe are precision-machined and heat-treated from premium metal.
• The sear is carbonitrided for maximum lubricity and wear resistance for a lifetime of reliable performance.
• The trigger shoe is coated with black oxide for enhanced corrosion resistance.
• Housing is constructed of Anodized aluminum.
• Sear Engagement Adjustment Lock design (SEAL’d) creates a user-friendly experience.
• This trigger has been hand-assembled, tested, and calibrated at Timney’s facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
• Backed by Timney’s Legendary, No Hassle, Lifetime Warranty.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.