We are approaching the deadline to confirm sponsorship for the Sterling Promise Foundation fundraiser, taking place on Tuesday, May 9th during SOF Week 2023 at the Westin Channelside Terrace. We are still looking to secure more sponsors and silent auction items.
Sponsorship of this event has incredible benefits:
• Showcase brand to quality, tier 1 industry companies and customers
• Obtain a package of social content for posting
• Engage online with industry partners during a joint-force campaign leading up to and during SOF week
• Complimentary social feature from our media partners, announced below
Of greatest importance:
• Honor the life of Staff Sergeant Scott Sterling
• Provide funding to support the wellbeing of our nation’s veterans that include initiatives to provide early detection cancer screenings along with access and financial support for higher quality healthcare
We are proud to announce that TacGas and Soldier Systems Daily will once again be our official media partners for the 2023 fundraiser. We are honored to leverage their platforms to promote the event, feature our sponsors, build our silent auction offering, and promote the stars of the auction: Sig Sauer’s vaulted, highly collectible surplus M17 & M18 pistols.
Thank you to those companies who have committed to sponsorship and silent auction donations thus far. We are so grateful for your support and look forward to partnering with you over the next month, and to a memorable evening in Tampa.
• Sponsorship agreement attached, to be completed and provided to Mary & Gabby, donation receipt provided
? Tier 1 Sponsorship: $2,000 minimum Donation + Silent Auction Item(s)
? Tier 2 Sponsorship: Silent Auction Item(s)
• We will be accepting silent auction items through May 5th
• The fundraiser is open to SOF week attendees, government customers and friends of Scott
• If you are unable to sponsor the event, we hope you will still join us for a special evening – Invitations to follow
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.