HAYMARKET, VA – February 3, 2023 – SK Guns®, the Nation’s only limited-edition, series-driven production manufacturer, is thrilled to showcase a new collectible firearm set to celebrate the National Wild Turkey Federation’s 50th Anniversary through the SK Customs division and the SK Gives Back initiative.
SK Customs recently donated two sets of custom designed and laser engraved Henry® Golden Boy Silver .22LR and a new model Smith & Wesson® 1911 chambered in 45ACP to be auctioned off during the NWTF’s annual Convention and Sport Show, Feb. 15-19, 2023, in Nashville.
The package is sold as a set and will be featured during the Grand National Live Auction on the evening of Saturday, Feb. 18 and on the NWTF’s Online Hunt Auction throughout the weekend.
“We’re proud to support the NWTF and their mission of conserving wildlife habitat and preserving our hunting heritage across the country,” said Simon Khiabani, owner and founder of SK Guns. “We’re honored to be a partner of the NWTF’s celebration with this limited-edition set of firearms and to showcase our commitment to the NWTF’s mission.”
Features of the NWTF’s 50th Anniversary Commemorative Set
Henry® Golden Boy Silver
• 22 LR
• 20” barrel
• American walnut stock
• Turkey tracks leading up to the NWTF’s 50th anniversary logo and over to the opposite side reflecting the next 50 years forward
• A longbeard is incorporated on the right side of the receiver which begins a similar “Uniquely Custom” turkey feather scroll leading up to a 24k Gold laser engraved image of two gobblers
• The left side shares a continuation of the feather scroll showing two wild turkeys in flight
• An arrow using turkey feathers for fletching points toward the 50th anniversary logo on top of the receiver
• “Healthy Habitats. Healthy Harvest.” is featured on the handguard as a reminder that the NWTF and its volunteers and partners are making sure the future of the wild turkey stays strong for years to come
• 50NWTF001 of 200 and 50NWTF50 of 200
New Model Smith and Wesson® 1911
• Chambered in 45ACP
• 5” barrel
• Turkey tracks and the NWTF’s 50th anniversary logo are engraved into the American walnut grips
• A longbeard is incorporated on the right slide which begins a similar “Uniquely Custom®” turkey feather scroll leading up to a 24k Gold laser engraved image of two gobblers.
• The left slide shares a continuation of the feather scroll showing two wild turkeys in flight
• An arrow using turkey feathers for fletching points toward the 50th anniversary logo on top of the receiver and barrel
• The serrations on the 1911 are uniquely embellished with the NWTF’s logo, never seen before on any collectors 1911 firearm
• Numbered 001 of 200 and 50 of 200
Each collector will receive the matching numbers in the set.
“In 2020, we saw an immense need in giving back to organizations and programs that support shooting sports, our hunting heritage, and who make a difference in the lives of others, so we started the SK Gives Back initiative,” said Khiabani. “It’s vital that we, as an outdoor community, support organizations devoted to enhancing personal growth and development opportunities in the firearm and outdoor industry, such as the NWTF.”
Since 1973, wild turkey populations have risen from 1.3 million to more than 6 million, and the NWTF has conserved or enhanced more than 22 million acres of wildlife habitat, invested more than $500,000 in conservation and outreach efforts, and invested more than $8 million in wild turkey research. Over the next 50 years, the NWTF will drive wildlife conservation, forest resiliency and robust recreational opportunities throughout the U.S. by working across boundaries on a landscape scale.
Convention visitors are encouraged to stop by booth #725 in the Gaylord Opryland Resort and Convention Center during the NWTF’s annual Convention and Sport Show for a first-hand look at the unique guns from SK Customs® series, the SK Bespoke Collection® and more.
To learn more about SK Guns®, and SK Customs®, and to order your NWTF 50th Anniversary Set, visit skguns.com.
You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.